ESTERLE has over 30 years of custom injection molding experience, and we have one goal — to efficiently and quickly provide the highest quality products and services, on time, with the highest total delivered value. ESTERLE is the logical choice for full-service, custom injection molding when product and quality are your top priority.
- Low prices on plastic mold and parts
- Fast and dependable service
- Trouble-free mold modifications
- Low and high volume production mold and parts
- The latest in forged tool and machining technology
- Wide range of expertise in the design, engineering and building of all types of molds
- Machine load capacity can be pushed upwards to 80.000 lbs.
- Has built many plastic injection molds that will run in a 1500 ton machine and our capacity will exceed that.
- Offers mold sampling and qualification using our own seven Cincinnati Milacron injection mold machines ranging from 100 ton to 1500 ton.
- Features a 100 ton, 220 ton, 300 ton, 400 ton, 500 ton, 850 ton, 1000 ton, 1500 ton, and 2600 ton Cincinnati Milacron injection mold engineering machines.
- Can accept most file formats, but prefers STEP, X_T, DWG, DXF, IGES, and PARASOLID.
- Has a complete 3D CAD/CAM system online featuring Solidworks.
Our experience, along with the latest technology in custom injection molding, provides us with a competitive advantage on each and every project.
Our office, located in Stow, Ohio, is locally owned and operated. ESTERLE operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Normal shipping/receiving hours are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Special arrangements can be made if needed.
Contact us for more info about our custom injection molds.