Decades of custom injection molding
ESTERLE has decades of custom injection molding experience, and we have one goal — to efficiently and quickly provide the highest quality products and services, on time, with the highest total delivered value. ESTERLE is the logical choice for full-service, custom injection molding when product and quality are your top priority.
Our experience, along with the latest technology in custom injection molding, provides us with a competitive advantage on each and every project.
- Low prices on plastic mold and parts
- Fast and dependable service
- Trouble-free mold modifications
- Low and high volume production mold and parts
- The latest in forged tool and machining technology
- Wide range of expertise in the design, engineering and building of all types of molds
Plant lifting capacity features three, five, ten, fifteen, and twenty-five ton overhead cranes, plus internal handling equipment. However, with outside lifting help, machine load capacity can be pushed upwards to 80,000 lbs. ESTERLE:
- Has built many plastic injection molds that will run in a 1500 ton machine and our capacity will exceed that.
- Offers mold sampling and qualification using our own eight Cincinnati Milacron injection mold machines ranging from 100 ton to 1500 ton.
- Features a 100 ton, 220 ton, 300 ton, 400 ton, 500 ton, 850 ton, 1,000 ton, 1,500 ton, 1760 ton, and 2600 ton Cincinnati Milacron injection mold engineering machines.
- Can accept most file formats, but prefers STEP, X_T, DWG, DXF, IGES, and PARASOLID.
- Has a complete 3D CAD/CAM system online featuring Solidworks.
“ESTERLE has decades of custom injection molding experience, and we have one goal — to efficiently and quickly provide the highest quality products and services, on time, with the highest total delivered value.”
Our team in the Plastics Division is proud of its skills in using advanced injection molding equipment which enables us to provide customers the economy of mass production regardless of the quantity supplied. Each day we meet the challenges of a demanding market in the rapidly changing thermoplastics industry.
At ESTERLE, our customers look to us to be the state-of-the-art facility that they can count on. We can save them time and money for precision molds of the highest quality. In addition to custom molding and plastic assembly, we provide complete tool design, build and repair.
Our office, located in Stow, Ohio, is locally owned and operated. ESTERLE operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Normal shipping/receiving hours are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Special arrangements can be made if needed.