ESTERLE Mold & Machine Company employs the latest 3D CAD CAM technology available, including SolidWorks 2016. SolidWorks offers specific advantages in engineering, design, drafting, modeling, and machining functionality. By using this globally successful CAM solution, ESTERLE offers completely integrated design and machining capabilities, ensuring that even the most complex parts with intricate components are efficiently engineered and quickly and accurately produced.
SolidWorks Allows Us to Perform Interference Checks on Your Designs
SolidWorks is the backbone of 3D CAD CAM technology, having been a major player in the software industry since 1993. Over two million engineers and designers use SolidWorks, making it the industry standard tool in 3D modeling and visualization. The ability to quickly and easily render 3D models of any engineered component and animate them is what sets SolidWorks apart from its competition. SolidWorks also allows the engineers and designers at ESTERLE to perform interference checks to ensure that designs can be assembled before a single part goes into production.
One CAM Software For Everything
For efficient and continuous processes.
With hyperMILL® for SolidWorks, both simple and complex geometries can be programmed efficiently. Work pieces can be completely machined in a single setup thanks to the broad range of machining strategies. The advantages: continuous and more efficient processes, reduced processing times and higher reliability.
In addition, hyperMILL® offers several options for automated programming, reducing machine cycle times and optimizing processes. Examples of this include sophisticated feature and macro technology, automated functions such as mirroring and transforming, functions that minimize auxiliary processing times such as job linking or production mode, and fully automated collision checking and avoidance.
- Easy, time-saving programming with automated functions such as transformation and mirroring
- Intelligent functions such as job linking or production mode reduce auxiliary processing times
- Automatic indexing for 5axis machining that saves time and is easier on the machine
- Multiple 5axis strategies for cavity and surface machining
- Fully automated collision checking and avoidance for the highest process reliability
- Functions for HSC machining and high-performance roughing
- 2D, 3D, HSC, 5-axis and mill turn strategies combined in a single interface
- The world’s leading 5axis technology
- Special applications seamlessly integrated in hyperMILL®
- A unified postprocessor for turning and milling
We would welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how our suite of 3D CAD CAM applications could be used to automate the design and machining of your parts, no matter how complex. Contact us for more information about our 3D CAD CAM capabilities.