ESTERLE is a partner you can trust to provide high quality injection mold sampling services. With over 30 years of experience and the latest technology and machines, we are able to quickly and efficiently produce samples that are high quality and cost effective. We develop samples in a wide variety of materials and sizes for all industries. ESTERLE is able to offer mold sampling and qualification using our own twelve Cincinnati Milacron injection mold machines ranging from 100 ton to 2600 ton.
We are leaders in our field because we have:
- Cost effective 24 hour precision injection molding and sampling
- Quick turn-around
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Quality products that meet the specifications and requirements of your project
- Hassel-free, on-time delivery
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff to assist you
- Comparative product pricing
- Innovative design and superior engineering functions that assure your complete satisfaction
- Accurate prototype and production tooling
- Custom injection molding
- Excuse-free customer service that is world class
- Packaging, shipping, and inventory customized to fit your manufacturing needs
Need prototype parts in a short lead time?
We can build the mold and run the parts without wasting valuable time. You and any of your staff, your customer or OEM, are always welcome to observe and to work with our staff.
Many times customers’ plans change. We understand that and work with you to get the best product for your needs. Our experienced, friendly engineering staff can help you reduce lead time in getting your new molds ready and in production.
We also offer a wide range of expertise in the design, engineering and building of all types of molds, using a variety of mold building steels. ESTERLE makes injection molds for all plastic parts applications, including structural foam and compression molds for all products used in all industries. In addition, ESTERLE is able to qualify injection molds and offer short/long production runs at our location by using our own twelve injection molding machines ranging from 100 ton to 2600 ton!
To learn more about our plastic injection mold sampling capabilities, please contact us.